View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #35
techius06

I am expecting to have a galaxy of knowledge, wisdom, and happiness.......

Shown in the photo is the Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 4.2. Based on the images alone, as a student, what do you expect from it?

Based on the image alone, as a student I am expecting that:
1) It would be really lovely to play around and do some students’ stuffs with a 4.2 inch screen running on user friendly Android 2.3(Gingerbread).
2) I can capture precious moment at my school, lectures or notes on the white board (ahaha), and even have a picture with my professors by using its front camera.
3) It can make me feel so relax and comfortable by listening to music while doing some home works and some problem solving.
4) I could enjoy watching movies with this lovely gadget after my major examinations or even have videos that are related to some of my subjects as a reviewer.
5) I could access a big and broad library of knowledge by using its internet and applications that could really be a big help with my dreams and my studies.
“Galaxy means any of numerous large-scale aggregates of stars, gas, and dust that constitute the universe”
I am expecting to have a galaxy of knowledge, wisdom, and happiness with Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 4.2.
techius06 is offline   Reply With Quote