View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #55
MacOneLoko

As a student, I am interested to have this Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 4.2 Android device because i want it to be a multi-functional android device in a way that:

-It would help me do some of my research.
-Of course, the entertainment that allows me to play games, listen to music and watch movies during my vacant time at school.
-This will allow me to capture every memorable moments i share with my classmates and close friends.
-I could make and edit word documents whenever i have some assignments that needs to be type written.
-I could easily connect to the internet whenever there is Wi-Fi available for me to check whats new on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites. And the most important thing, checking internet for my assignments.
-Since this is an android device, i have now the power to download applications that i can use with my studies.
-I can now download e-books for me to read and make it a source reference in my studies.

Given all those above, this device would make me IN with the innovation that our border-less world now have.
MacOneLoko is offline   Reply With Quote