View Single Post
Old 16-08-2012, 11:02 PM   #73
chooks.to.go

We got some images that we took using the Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 4.2. Any thoughts on the device's imaging capability?

Day Photo

Night Photo

I think it's imaging capability is just so-so. It's not at par with other devices' cameras.

Observations:
1. The day photo seems to be a bit dark. Well, you can say that the picture looks like that because there really isn't a decent external lighting available when the picture was taken; however, I do believe that the camera should adjust to get a better looking picture but unfortunately I didn't see it here.
2. The night photo is a bit overexposed in terms of lighting for me. Some parts with light are like "glowing" for me and again, like in #1, I think that there should be some kind of auto-adjusting by the camera to get a better picture.

I would expect more from the camera of this device as it leans toward the more high end products of Samsung. I am disappointed to its "auto-adjust/correct" function if there would be any, not being able to capture much details, not having a camera flash as well and its 2 megapixel camera.

Personally, I think it's imaging capability of this device warrants a mediocre status.

Last edited by chooks.to.go; 16-08-2012 at 11:29 PM..
chooks.to.go is offline   Reply With Quote