HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HardwareZonePH on Facebook

I Love My iPad Photo+Caption Contest

Old 08-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #16
Yonipyon

My iPad Is My Baby

I take good care of my iPad like it were my baby.

I-make sure that anyone who touches it should have clean hands.
P-rovide it an ample time to rest after hours of play time.
A-void holding it in a way that increases the risk of dropping it.
D-aily clean it with special cloth that is soft and lint-free as to not leave a scratch on it.

I also bought a flip cover to protect my baby and to easily bring it anywhere I go.

Yonipyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:06 PM   #17
Lady Maui

Me and my iPad

The first thing I did when I bought my iPad is place a high-quality screen protector on it Ė one that not only does not get any scratches but is also easy to clean. Then I got a very nice shell casing with blings on it to protect the back. My bling protector makes me and my iPad stand out in a crowd Ė just the way I like it . Of course, I also have an original iPad cover for additional protection during travel and bad weather.
However, taking care of my iPad does not stop there. I always make sure not to overcharge it, wet it, spill food on it, and expose it to the elements. Finally, I make sure that the apps, music, movies, and photos I install on my iPad are just the ones I want to be on it. As they say, garbage in, garbage out. So to get the best out of my iPad, I always make sure to give it the best.
Lady Maui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:45 PM   #18
juliegon

Im having a hard time to upload my photo =( I hope some one will help me re upload it

This is the direct link

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=378930552185016

pic.twitter.com/fJasz6Fr

I never ever let my iPAD out of my sight. From morning till evening I always make sure He is besides me even during sleep time. That is how Im so overly attached to him. When he is hurt or being used not the way I intended to see him , I feel an ouch in my heart and I think Im hearing his angry voice of shouting and hammering me down into pieces just to let my keen senses concentrate unto him. And who knew, Much better than a person, Talking to him, playing with him and even doing some stuffs to his Apps not just draining his energy but also draining my depression . I know, it may not be enough of protection to him, but in the future, Im going full proof with him and to invest in a more reliable protective case and insurance as what would Targus would offer an armor of love to him.

Last edited by juliegon; 09-11-2012 at 11:53 PM..
juliegon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #19
littlelion

Thank you for joining our contest. We'll let you know the winning entries later this week!
littlelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #20
juliegon

Thank you for joining our contest. We'll let you know the winning entries later this week!
Sir, Hoping my entry still counts I dont know why, But I cant seem to upload it on the site.

Thanks sir!
juliegon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #21
littlelion

Smile The Winners Are...

And here are the winners of the I Love My iPad Photo+Caption contest:

• Jerry B. Culala a.k.a kuyajers
  • Maria Cecilia Velasquez Franco a.k.a. MyMaria
  • Ulpiano Edubos II a.k.a. Yonipyon

You heard it right! We picked three names as the contest’s sponsor gave away an additional prize!

To the winners, please wait for our instructions on how to claim your prize. Once again, congratulations!
littlelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #22
MyMaria

Wow! Thank you HWZ!!!
Old 27-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #23
ccaajniikz
Banned

franklin m

Le monde du Japon, de la Chine,franklin marshall soldes, et franklin marshall femme traversant le monde un peu différent, influencé par l'Europe et les Etats-Unis est beaucoup plus petite que la vie précédente, les jeunes hommes et les femmes tombent en amour jour sacré,franklin marshall homme, en plus de la Fête de la Février 14 Valentine, 7 Juillet section QiQiao jour est aussi très important. En fait, clairement, ce sont les magasins vendent cadeau de l'amour,franklin marshall 2013, une année peut frapper le jackpot deux fois rien. Ah, rien de plus! C'est un raisonnement parfaitement logique conclusion correcte, pas parce que nous toutes les paires franklin marshall soldes Je serai seule pression de la route et de se plaindre. **
Groupe de b√Ętard de fid√©lit√©!franklin marshall homme, Vous deux,franklin marshall 2013, que les bateaux pied et le Qionglin fleurs Ma que la mauvaise femme jouant avec innocent Mettant de c√īt√© jeune, d√©j√* Lang affectueux concubine intentionnel Okazaki et Furukawa rien, mais pourquoi encore Ito, Chak Wing Chun original de trois mauvais ans peuvent √™tre trouv√©s dans au moins par sympathie et pr√™t √* aller jouer dehors et leur bonne fille, ah! Pensez-vous vraiment √* rester en place semble compl√®tement jamais n'a pas fait attention aux gens sur Terre Sexe √©tudiants √©trangers le m√™me bateau? Matchmaker dieux irresponsables,franklinmarshallhomme.webnode.fr!
M√©chant barbecue boulette, la p√Ęte de haricot doux boulette...... suivi ce que c'√©tait? Pourquoi vous √™tes accompagn√© fille jeu mignon sweats franklin marshall devons nous efforcer de sauvegarder la chanson il si difficile √* prononcer,franklinmarshallsoldes.webnode.fr? Par ailleurs, les paroles de la premi√®re famille boulette vraiment difficile √* retenir! franklin marshall 2013 Pr√©f√®re aller √* un et guerre, n'est pas dispos√© √* soutenir les ces paroles √©tranges bouch√©e! Mais ce matin, j'ai entendu franklin marshall 2013 pas chanter ces mots, Furukawa Nagisa, tout comme animaux abandonn√©s comme des yeux de chat regarder franklin marshall 2013 - ce que l'on franklin marshall 2013 √©chou√©.
Related articles:

http://bbs.10bei.com/memcp.php?action=profile&typeid=3

http://facecristianos.com//index.php...ewstory/372153

http://qiuqiuya.com/ucenter/home/spa...blog&id=571476
ccaajniikz is offline   Reply With Quote