HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HardwareZonePH on Facebook

Crumpler Choose Your Destiny Contest

Old 24-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
littlelion

Smile Crumpler Choose Your Destiny Contest

HardwareZone.com.ph, in partnership with Crumpler Philippines, is giving away two Crumpler bags this month! Interested? Join the contest by choosing between the Crumpler Ludicrous Debacle and the Crumpler Sebang Outpost, and explain why you chose the desired Crumpler bag.

Mechanics

1. The Crumpler Choose Your Destiny Contest is open to Filipino citizens who are currently residing in the Philippines and are of legal age.

2. Before a participant can join the contest, he or she must join HardwareZone.com.phs Forums.

3. Participants must like the following Facebook fan pages: HardwareZone Philippines (www.facebook.com/HardwareZonePH) and Crumpler Philippines (https://www.facebook.com/ CrumplerPhilippines).

4. To join, post on the official contest thread a short paragraph, captioned photo, or a video that explains why you chose the desired Crumpler bag.

5. The criteria for judging include uniqueness, wittiness, and popularity (number of Facebook likes).

6. HardwareZone Philippines will announce the winner on HardwareZone.com.phs Forums and social networking channels.

7. The winner must not be related to HardwareZone Philippines or Crumpler Philippines in any way.

8. Being an online contest hosted by HardwareZone.com.ph, the Crumpler Choose Your Destiny Contest is subject to SPHs terms and conditions pertaining to contests and lucky draws that are precisely and comprehensively stated here: http://sph.com.sg/legal/online_contest.html

9. The contest will run from June 24 to July 5 2013.
littlelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #2
jhepoyskee

I guess my answer would be, crumpler is one expensive bag though for it's price you are paying for the quality of it. which is why I always have plans on buying a bag for our tech gear.
jhepoyskee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #3
chooks.to.go

I prefer the second one because I am....

S uper
E xcited to
B ring this
A mazing
N ifty
G ear

because it is....

O verly
U nique;
T ruly
P erfect for my
O utrageous, yet
S mart
T ravels

Crumpler is a trusted brand. I am very much confident that all my handy gadgets and objects will be in perfect shape because they are well-protected from external elements because of the durability of the materials that Crumpler uses on all of its products. They also provide an excellent after sales support 'Til Death Do Us Part Warranty' that is why I am very much assured that every bag coming out of the Crumpler manufacturing plant is the best of its kind.
chooks.to.go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:03 PM   #4
littlelion

Smile Thank you!

Thank you for submitting your entries. We just want to emphasize that the contest has ended on July 5, 2013.

Watch out for our upcoming promos!
Old 12-07-2013, 11:25 PM   #5
chooks.to.go

Will there be winners ba?
chooks.to.go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 03:35 PM   #6
littlelion

Smile Winner!

We are giving the Sebang Outpost as a special prize to Matthew Pua a.k.a. chooks.to.go for participating in the contest and submitting the best entry. Congratulations and thank you!