HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HardwareZonePH on Facebook

Power Mac Center Launches 19th Store at SM Aura Premier

Old 02-05-2014, 06:00 PM   #1
zhel28

Post Power Mac Center Launches 19th Store at SM Aura Premier

Creating a brand new retail channel to enhance the shopping experience of Apple customers in the Philippines, Power Mac Center has inaugurated its newest location at SM Aura Premier. Located in an upscale mall at the heart of Taguig City, Power Mac Center SM Aura Premier is the company’s 19th retail store nationwide and the second to open this 2014.

Power Mac Center SM Aura Premier provides swift and convenient access to a wide range of Apple products and premium third party accessories to customers in the locale. An Apple Authorized Service Provider, the newly opened store boasts of a Service Center which caters to all service and repair needs of Mac computers and iOS devices.

Joining in the Power Mac Center SM Aura Premier opening celebration are Power Mac Center ambassadors who affirm the consistency and quality of the brand’s product and service offerings in the last two decades.

For TV and radio personality Sam YG, Power Mac Center is his go-to place for his electronic gizmos. “The best part is that I can check out and try the products before buying them, so I’m sure that I’ll get what I want.”
As part of the store opening promotion, Power Mac Center SM Aura Premier has exclusive in-store offers and exciting promotions for guests to enjoy.

For your Apple needs, visit Power Mac Center SM Aura Premier at the 3/L SM Aura Premier, McKinley Parkway, Taguig City.
zhel28 is offline   Reply With Quote