HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HardwareZonePH on Facebook

Go The Extra Mile For A Seagate GoFlex Satellite Contest

Old 28-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
littlelion

Smile Go The Extra Mile For A Seagate GoFlex Satellite Contest

Welcome to the official thread of the 'Go The Extra Mile For A Seagate GoFlex Satellite' contest! Simply give us your best, most unique, and most creative answer to our question and get a chance to take home a brand new Seagate GoFlex Satellite portable hard drive!

Here's the question:

What will you do to go the extra mile to win a Seagate GoFlex Satellite 500GB Wi-Fi-enabled portable hard drive?

Before answering the question, please take time to read the contest's mechanics:

1. ‘Go The Extra Mile For A Seagate GoFlex Satellite’ contest is open to Filipino citizens who are currently residing in the Philippines and are of legal age.

2. Join the HardwareZone.com.ph Forums section by signing up for an account. If you are already a member, simply proceed to the contest thread.

3. Each participant is limited to posting one entry, answering the question: ‘What will you do to go the extra mile to win a Seagate GoFlex Satellite 500GB Wi-Fi-enabled portable hard drive?

4. The winner must not be related to HardwareZone Philippines or Seagate in any way.

5. HardwareZone Philippines will be the judging panel to select the winner.

6. The winner must personally claim the prize in HardwareZone Philippines’ office.

7. The contest will run from May 28 to June 25, 2012.

8. The contest is subject to the site’s terms and conditions regarding contests and lucky draws.

Give us your best shot and good luck!
littlelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 08:05 PM   #2
dasein101

I will collect the 7 Dragon Balls and ask Shenron for me to win a Seagate GoFlex Satellite.
dasein101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
adzcer

We have always been going the extra mile, lugging the extra weight of a portable harddrive (in addition to those DSLR's); so friends and I can have all the high-quality pictures and movie clips during our mountaineering trips...
adzcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #4
reaper1230

What will i do to go the extra mile to win the Seagate GoFlex Satellite?

I'll travel the whole world searching for the "Cave of Wonders" to meet the Genie from a Magic Lamp and wish for a Seagate GoFlex Satellite portable hard drive.
reaper1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #5

I'll do a sex change just to have a Seagate Goflex Satellite.
30093784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #6
karenang

I'll troll all my family members and friends everyday until the end of the contest.
karenang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 04:29 PM   #7
ferta_32

Red face What will you do to go the extra mile to win a Seagate GoFlex Satellite 500GB Wi-Fi-enabled portable

I could make myself bald,
or run half naked wherever you guys want me to.
Like stuff associated with this portable drive in facebook
and even retweet it in tweeter.
praise HardwareZone Philippines and Seagate for this wonderful contest.

Pray to God and let me win!
ferta_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #8
kennethtejada

What I do to go the extra mile to win a Seagate GoFlex Satellite 500GB Wi-Fi-enabled portable hard drive is I'm going to reach my elbow to kiss it )
kennethtejada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 06:07 PM   #9
krii017

Thumbs up What will i do to go the extra mile to win the Seagate GoFlex Satellite?

I asked Simsimi and look at what it said!

So I'm gonna just sit like a boss and wait for the announcement of my name , oh I mean the winner

krii017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #10
pttabangcura

It could be the best time in my life if ever I got lucky to win this item, since I've been dreaming to have one all along. I will be very very proud to show to all my friends that I've this coveted Seagate GoFlex Satellite.
pttabangcura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #11
pedobrends

Exclamation Go The Extra Mile For A Seagate GoFlex Satellite

I will tell everyone that I don't have a hard disk, and throw the only flash disk I have for the Seagate GoFlex Satellite, download all my favourite movies so when I got the GoFlex Satellite, I'll store all of my movies in it, will save all of my projects, file and programs created in it.
And lastly, I will call all the saints to let me win.
pedobrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 01:07 AM   #12
yomi41

i would

i would lick a nine volts battery 1024 times
yomi41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 11:56 PM   #13
altirbonganay

Run

I'll go for the "extra mile" literally. I'll join a 30-km fun run! That's way, way more than just a mile. It's equivalent to 18 miles!!!
altirbonganay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #14
iamrenmana

going an extra mile!

ill find all hundred, thousands hidden mickey all over the philippines!! ) i believe i deserve Seagate GoFlex Satellite 500GB Wi-Fi-enabled portable hard drive because to some it may be a status symbol, to others a necessity for their career. For me, it is a neverending adventure having Seagate GoFlex Satellite 500GB Wi-Fi-enabled with unique features to try almost daily.
iamrenmana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #15
mr_yoso

Angry extra mile thirst for seagate goflex satellite

IM GONNA CHEW AND EAT ALL THE FACES OF ALL MY RIVAL HERE JUST TO WIN THE 500GB SEAGATE GOFLEX SATELLITE I BADLY NEEDED AND IM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT IT
mr_yoso is offline   Reply With Quote