HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HardwareZonePH on Facebook

I Love My iPad Photo+Caption Contest

Old 15-10-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
littlelion

Smile I Love My iPad Photo+Caption Contest

Certainly, Apple’s latest version of the iPad is one of the most popular tablets in the market today. Featuring better specifications than its predecessors, the new iPad comes with a powerful Apple A5X dual-core processor, brilliant 9.7-inch LED-backlit IPS Retina Display, and a snappy 5-megapixel camera. The tablet delivers an exciting experience with its fast and feature-packed user interface, thanks to Apple iOS 5.1. With the new iPad’s wireless capabilities, users can go online and stay connected with their social networks while on the go.

Carrying a starting price of PhP 18,990, the Apple iPad is a premium item that requires care and proper handling from its users. If you are a proud owner of an iPad, how do you take care of it? Show and tell us by means of a photo with a caption and be one of the two lucky winners in the I Love My iPad Photo+Caption contest! The prizes to be given away are:

• First Prize: Targus 360 Degrees Rotating Case for iPad and Targus CleanVu Cleaning Pads for iPad

• Second Prize: Targus Back-up Battery for iPad

Mechanics

1. The I Love My iPad Photo+Caption contest is open to Filipino citizens who are currently residing in the Philippines and are of legal age.

2. Before a participant can join the contest, he or she must become a member of HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums section.

3. The participant must like HardwareZone Philippines on Facebook (www.facebook.com/HardwareZonePH).

4. The participant must post his/her entry on the contest’s official thread.

5. The photo and caption must emphasize on how the contestant takes care of his/her iPad.

6. Each participant is limited to submitting one entry.

7. HardwareZone Philippines will be the judging panel to select the winner.

The criteria are:

• Creativity – 30%
• Wittiness – 25%
• Uniqueness – 25%
• Popularity – 20%

8. HardwareZone Philippines will announce the winners on HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums and social networking channels.

9. The winner must not be related to HardwareZone Philippines and the contest’s sponsor in any way.

10. Being an online contest that is hosted by HardwareZone.com.ph, the I Love My iPad Photo+Caption contest is subject to SPH’s terms and conditions pertaining to contests and lucky draws that are precisely and comprehensively stated here: http://sph.com.sg/legal/online_contest.html

11. The contest will run from October 15 to November 9, 2012.
littlelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #2
jhepoyskee

For those peeps that don't have an ipad let us help hwZ to promote the contest by sharing the link to your friends. Good luck to the contestants
jhepoyskee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #3
littlelion

Thanks jhepoyskee.

For those peeps that don't have an ipad let us help hwZ to promote the contest by sharing the link to your friends. Good luck to the contestants
Old 18-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #4
littlelion

@Resly_Morgado Please post the actual photo of your iPad. Thanks!
Old 18-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #5
littlelion

The prizes have arrived and awaiting their rightful owners.

Old 18-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
lex_delacroix

Cool Here's My Entry for new ipad case

How do i take care my ipad?

It just treated like my beloved computer rig, no generic brands allowed! like protector, case etc. Even a power source extension i only use high quality surge protector. (safety first) when it comes to handling well it just like my hard disk (handle with care its fragile.)i use high quality screen protector and lastly. after searching a lot of casing finally i got targus case unfortunately its not 360 but it gives a proper air flow for my new ipad.

So here's my cleaning kit and accessories:

1. Targus Case for New ipad
2. 3M microfiber cloth specially for glasses and lcd etc.
3. Screen protector not the ordinary one.
4. Original Apple usb cable and charger.
5.Panther Surge protector power extension.
6.Sennheiser headphone for high quality sound.

Last edited by lex_delacroix; 18-10-2012 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: no image
lex_delacroix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 12:14 PM   #7
Resly_Morgado

@Resly_Morgado Please post the actual photo of your iPad. Thanks!
paano ko po i - post yung picture eh wala naman upload dito! paano po ba?
Resly_Morgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 12:25 PM   #8
Resly_Morgado

Certainly, Apple’s latest version of the iPad is one of the most popular tablets in the market today. Featuring better specifications than its predecessors, the new iPad comes with a powerful Apple A5X dual-core processor, brilliant 9.7-inch LED-backlit IPS Retina Display, and a snappy 5-megapixel camera. The tablet delivers an exciting experience with its fast and feature-packed user interface, thanks to Apple iOS 5.1. With the new iPad’s wireless capabilities, users can go online and stay connected with their social networks while on the go.

Carrying a starting price of PhP 18,990, the Apple iPad is a premium item that requires care and proper handling from its users. If you are a proud owner of an iPad, how do you take care of it? Show and tell us by means of a photo with a caption and be one of the two lucky winners in the I Love My iPad Photo+Caption contest! The prizes to be given away are:

• First Prize: Targus 360 Degrees Rotating Case for iPad and Targus CleanVu Cleaning Pads for iPad

• Second Prize: Targus Back-up Battery for iPad

Mechanics

1. The I Love My iPad Photo+Caption contest is open to Filipino citizens who are currently residing in the Philippines and are of legal age.

2. Before a participant can join the contest, he or she must become a member of HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums section.

3. The participant must like HardwareZone Philippines on Facebook (www.facebook.com/HardwareZonePH).

4. The participant must post his/her entry on the contest’s official thread.

5. The photo and caption must emphasize on how the contestant takes care of his/her iPad.

6. Each participant is limited to submitting one entry.

7. HardwareZone Philippines will be the judging panel to select the winner.

The criteria are:

• Creativity – 30%
• Wittiness – 25%
• Uniqueness – 25%
• Popularity – 20%

8. HardwareZone Philippines will announce the winners on HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums and social networking channels.

9. The winner must not be related to HardwareZone Philippines and the contest’s sponsor in any way.

10. Being an online contest that is hosted by HardwareZone.com.ph, the I Love My iPad Photo+Caption contest is subject to SPH’s terms and conditions pertaining to contests and lucky draws that are precisely and comprehensively stated here: http://sph.com.sg/legal/online_contest.html

11. The contest will run from October 15 to November 9, 2012.
Old 21-10-2012, 12:41 AM   #9
kuyajers

Aside from the obvious ways of taking care of my iPad which can be read on the important and safety handling information guide that comes with it in the box, i take care of it by protecting my favorite gadget from my kiddos! they are not allowed to touch and play with it without me to avoid my iPad from getting scratches, bump or fall! Plus i get to bond with my angels while protecting my prized toy!
kuyajers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #10
littlelion

paano ko po i - post yung picture eh wala naman upload dito! paano po ba?
Steps:

1. Kailangan mong i-upload sa ibang hosting site or sa Facebook yung image.

2. Kunin ang URL ng imahe.

3. Gamitin ang image tool ng forums.

4. Ipaste doon ang URL ng imahe.

5. Click OK tapos submit.

See the screenshot below:

Old 22-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #11
jhepoyskee

Steps:

1. Kailangan mong i-upload sa ibang hosting site or sa Facebook yung image.

2. Kunin ang URL ng imahe.

3. Gamitin ang image tool ng forums.

4. Ipaste doon ang URL ng imahe.

5. Click OK tapos submit.

See the screenshot below:

wow parang ginoogle translate lang heheh. jk.
jhepoyskee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #12
littlelion

@jhepoyskee Muntik na 'kong gumamit. Medyo mahirap kaya mag-translate ng ibang tech terms sa Filipino. Lol!
Old 23-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #13
ferdinand_dti

I love my iPad very much. Unfortunately, I still cannot afford to buy a top-of-the-line iPad case like the Targus 360 Degrees Rotating Case to give it some serious protection. In the mean time, this photo shows how I take care of my beloved iPad MY WAY to make it:

• Rain/waterproof using an umbrella - last Christmas' giveaway from a Chinese-owned hardware store (not this Hardware Store/Zone);

• Crash/shockproof made possible by my riding helmet (with ICC sticker from DTI of course);

• Germ/virus proof as ensured by my wife's all around household cleaning solution; and

• Fireproof by relying and having faith to a still untested fire extinguisher.
ferdinand_dti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #14
Resly_Morgado

How to Take Care of my Used iPad

after I have purchased my "new" used iPad, it's time to give it a proper cleaning. If i give care and maintenance to my iPad it will definitely give it a longer lifespan. Protecting my iPad from dirt and dust goes a long way in preventing long-term damage. Avoiding water, excessive heat and cold are also essential to the life of my iPad. By taking necessary precautions with my device, i can significantly extend the lifespan after i using my iPad.
Here are some things I do to care after i using my iPad .
Purchase a screen protector for my used Pad. Many such protectors are available through Apple and other online websites. Make me sure the screen protector protects against dirt, dust and especially scratches. My iPad screen protector is definitely a great idea and a worthwhile investment in addition to my case. I can protect its LCD screen from dust and scratches. Each screen protector is specially designed to fit the Apple iPad, so i don't worry about cutting it like my doing some high school project.
Of course, keeping my used iPad clean is key and yet few new users realize that using the "wrong" cleaning materials can cause more harm to it than good. An excellent tool to use is micro fiber cloths (so it won't scratch the screen), wiping it regularly will help my gadget stay in impeccable condition. Though my iPad was designed to lessen the finger prints on its screen, helping it sure won't hurt. Make me sure to unplug all cords from the iPad. I don't want to create electricity during cleaning. Manually turn off my iPad, then wipe down the screen with the soft cloth. A few simple wipes i should be enough. I Don’t use window cleaners, household cleaners, aerosol sprays, solvents, alcohol, ammonia, or abrasives to clean my iPad. iPad has an oleophobic coating on the screen.

My Quick Tips That Apple Recommends:

I use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, and similar items may cause damage to the item.
I Disconnect my Apple product from any external power sources.
I Disconnect any external devices and other cabling from the product.
I Keep liquids away from the product.
I Don’t get moisture into any openings, and I don't use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives.
I Do not spray cleaners directly onto the item.
And I always remember to hold the iPad properly to reduce the risk of dropping or scratching it. Be careful when I using the iPad in public to avoid getting bumped. These are just some simple tips.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #15
MyMaria

Thumbs up

A MOTHER'S LOVE: Protection + Safety is #1!