HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HardwareZonePH on Facebook

Contest: Snipe that Sniper with a Selfie

Old 13-04-2014, 04:43 PM   #16
hakspromo

Is this ok?or you just need a plain selfie and no edits? i'll post the plain selfie if this is not qualified thanks sorry for the dust by the way!
#SnipethatSniperwithaSelfie #gigabyte #G1.SniperM5 #dust #hotsummerselfie
[IMG][/IMG]
hakspromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 11:37 PM   #17
darkside24

pwede po ba kahit ilang entry?
darkside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 07:13 AM   #18
SkorchedPC

Inspired by a Command and Conquer: Generals character... The Pathfinder
Carlo, si Lloyd na lang kulang.
SkorchedPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 10:51 AM   #19
littlelion

pwede po ba kahit ilang entry?
Isang entry bawat isang participant. If a participant submits a new entry, we will consider the new one valid and the old one invalid.
littlelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 11:01 AM   #20
darkside24

Isang entry bawat isang participant. If a participant submits a new entry, we will consider the new one valid and the old one invalid.
OK po!
I am thinking of a new concept!
Old 14-04-2014, 02:54 PM   #21
depth_16

im the first one to think and post the concept with a gun (become a sniper) lol!
depth_16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 03:53 PM   #22
moabiouz

Talking

Carlo, si Lloyd na lang kulang.
Magsusubmit daw yun, punta daw sya bukas sa Camp Crame manghihiram ng M107 hahaha
moabiouz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 04:25 PM   #23
SkorchedPC

Magsusubmit daw yun, punta daw sya bukas sa Camp Crame manghihiram ng M107 hahaha
Ha ha ha! Di kaya sya naman mag Woody costume tapos may baril?
Old 14-04-2014, 06:38 PM   #24
monskilyf

diba dapat selfie
monskilyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 09:57 PM   #25
SkorchedPC

im the first one to think and post the concept with a gun (become a sniper) lol!
Hello Sir depth_16,
While you may be correct that you were the first to post, the same cannot be said on your other statement. The contest is themed as "sniper", and what is a sniper without his gun right? Some of us only have the weekends as free time to set up so we may have posted a bit later than you.

diba dapat selfie
Isn't selfie a picture of one's self that they have taken themself, thus self-ie?
Still it will be up for HWZ to decide. Sir littlelion, your thoughts please?
Old 15-04-2014, 01:40 AM   #26
darkside24

Guys chillax lang! baka mag ka sniperan pa kayo dito hehe
(Just kidding)

I.M.O. lang
wala naman yan sa na una,or nahuli
as long as na follow yung mechanics at na
upload before the deadline!

Since creativity contest naman to!
sa tingin ko kahit anong concept naman pwede
basta ma hit yung theme ng contest
sa sarili mong interpretasyon!
Good Luck nalang satin lahat

at the end Hwz parin ang magdedecide
kung sino yung karapatdapat na Entry!

Bout po pala sa comment ko
na "I am thinking of a new concept!"
sensya na po kung may na offend ako (if meron)
What I mean lang po is gusto ko pa higitan yung na submit kong entry,
yung bang mas better
yung mas makakapukaw!
yun lang po yun! sensya na po kung hindi
naging maganda dating sa inyo!

Win or Lose! atleast na enjoy natin yung pag join!

Magnilay-nilay po tayo
Thanks and God Bless!
Old 15-04-2014, 07:32 AM   #27
SkorchedPC

@darkside24
No offense taken. I just felt like depth_16's comment was trying to discredit anyone else posting after him as copycat and that no one else in the competition ever came up with the idea until he posted. I mean, you put sniper and selfie in one sentence and ask the general public and you most likely will get a similar answer. I took offense because I took the effort to make my entry. In my case, I already had the concept even before I asked if I could join. I just did not have the time for the setting/lighting I was after.

Pasensya na kung parang pinalalaki ko yung issue pero hindi naman. Competition po kasi ito na ang criteria ay di kung sino nauna kung hindi kanino ang pinaka maganda. It will be HWZ who has the final say. Para lang akong stage dad na kapag inapi mo yung anak ko na nagpeperform sa stage e syempre di ako papayag.
Old 15-04-2014, 11:08 AM   #28
littlelion

Hello Sir depth_16,
While you may be correct that you were the first to post, the same cannot be said on your other statement. The contest is themed as "sniper", and what is a sniper without his gun right? Some of us only have the weekends as free time to set up so we may have posted a bit later than you.

Isn't selfie a picture of one's self that they have taken themself, thus self-ie?
I found this definition from www.oxforddictionaries.com:

selfie

A photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to a social media website.

Looking at the definition, it does not dictate that a selfie should be done with a smartphone or a webcam while holding the device. This means that a selfie can be taken while the device was being mounted on any stable surface or a tripod.
littlelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 11:30 AM   #29
SkorchedPC

I found this definition from www.oxforddictionaries.com:

selfie

A photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to a social media website.

Looking at the definition, it does not dictate that a selfie should be done with a smartphone or a webcam while holding the device. This means that a selfie can be taken while the device was being mounted on any stable surface or a tripod.
Thank you, Sir littlelion. Buti na lang it said "typically" and did not say "exclusively". Thank God I do not have to re-do my entry!
Old 15-04-2014, 11:40 AM   #30
depth_16

Hello Sir depth_16,

I have really no intention to offense you sir. I am really sorry na ganun yung naging tingin nyo sa comment ko. Pasensya na.

Tama din po sya basta sariling kuh/sikap mo yung pagkuha ng photo considered as selfie photo. Sakin kasi android device lng (Starmobile Knight) medyo pa-hapon na tumapat ako sa bintana at dun ko nilagay ung cp ko with tissue paper box with self timer 10sec sa camera apps ko. Ang dami kong shot bago ako may napiling isubmit. yung iba putol ang ulo e. HAHAHAHA!

Anyway, sorry ulit mga brother kung ganun yung naging ng comment ko. Pasensya na po. Peace and Good luck sa lahat ng kasali! Good luck and God bless! Have a nice Holy week everyone! Tayo'y magnilay nilay. Alay lakad na!
depth_16 is offline   Reply With Quote