HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HardwareZonePH on Facebook

WD Introduces New My Passport AV-TV Hard Drives

Old 19-05-2014, 11:01 AM   #1
zhel28

Post WD Introduces New My Passport AV-TV Hard Drives

WD introduced the My Passport AV-TV, a high-performance, compact media drive designed to simplify storage and playback of hundreds of hours of TV entertainment by connecting the My Passport AV-TV to TVís with a USB recording feature.

The My Passport AV-TV offers plug-and-play simplicity for easy integration and is available in 500GB and 1TB capacities. The My Passport AV-TV is engineered for AV applications with high-speed error recovery and continuous streaming command support, providing accurate recording, and smooth video playback of recorded content. Additionally, the My Passport AV-TV uses less power and stays cool - even in a hot entertainment center full of electronic devices.

The driveís super-fast USB 3.0 connection works with recordable TVs to facilitate storage on devices with multiple HD streams for users who connect their My Passport AV-TV to a dual-tuner television. This allows customers to store recordings from two different channels at the same time, or watch a previously recorded show while simultaneously recording a live show.

Sleek and ultra-compact, the My Passport AV-TV fits neatly in or near any entertainment center. The drive can be mounted on the back of the TV with the included, standardized TV bracket, placed upright using the included tabletop stand, or positioned horizontally, to maximize airflow and minimize heat from other electronics near the drive.

For the latest list of compatible recordable TV sets and AV devices, visit www.wd.com/mypassportavtv. The My Passport AV-TV will be available at select retailers and will be distributed by EA Global Supply Chain Solutions, Inc. and Iontech, Inc. Pricing for the My Passport AV-TV 500GB (WDBHDK5000ABK) is PhP 4,090 and the My Passport AV-TV 1TB (WDBHDK0010BBK) is PhP 4,990.
zhel28 is offline   Reply With Quote