www.hardwarezone.com.ph


www.hardwarezone.com.ph (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.ph/index.php)
-   Promotions, Activities & Giveaways (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.ph/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ySiG Student Edition - Join and Stand A Chance to Win a Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 4.2! (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.ph/showthread.php?t=314)

reagan0524 21-08-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jezreel (Post 2726)
I think, depreciation really means decline in a value of a thing. You maybe pertaining to durability with how matibay is. Apple devices has high resale value. So after a year or so, the device can be still sold at high price. :D


Yup, you got it right, depreciation (in business term) means a decline of its monetary value over time. As to compare with nokia, market price of samsung products depreciate slower. That's one thing I like about samsung aside from the customer service reps are nice and very cooperative.

reagan0524 21-08-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jezreel (Post 2718)
Still 50/50 chance, but bigger than 0, since almost every phone running S5PC111 chipset does not have TV out. by the way, those info came directly from samsung's site.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2402851,00.asp

According to this website this device does not support the said function. Like I mentioned this device is great for basic entertainment/multimedia purposes.

littlelion 21-08-2012 02:21 PM

The promo has ended and the 'long weekend' is almost over. We'll announce the the winner of this edition of ySiG soon. :s12:

jezreel 21-08-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reagan0524 (Post 2731)
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2402851,00.asp

According to this website this device does not support the said function. Like I mentioned this device is great for basic entertainment/multimedia purposes.

Thanks for this!!!

Things are now getting clearer with regards to the TV out. What we only need now is to see it from SGS Wifi 4.2..


These were the references I saw on the net...
1. The reason why Samsung Galaxy S and Galaxy S Wifi 5.0 has TV out. (Exynos 3 Single aka S5PC110 is their chipset)
2. Phone with same chipset with SGS Wifi 4.2
(SCH-i400)
(SCH-i400 no TV out)

reagan0524 21-08-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlelion (Post 2732)
The promo has ended and the 'long weekend' is almost over. We'll announce the the winner of this edition of ySiG soon. :s12:

Good luck!!!;)

littlelion 24-08-2012 05:14 PM

We tried connecting the Galaxy WiFi 4.2 to an HDTV by using a 3.5mm A/V cable but no video nor audio was outputted.

reagan0524 24-08-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlelion (Post 2779)
We tried connecting the Galaxy WiFi 4.2 to an HDTV by using a 3.5mm A/V cable but no video nor audio was outputted.

As what we are suspecting... but anyway, thanks for confirming this...

jezreel 24-08-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlelion (Post 2779)
We tried connecting the Galaxy WiFi 4.2 to an HDTV by using a 3.5mm A/V cable but no video nor audio was outputted.

Thanks for the clarification.


Anyway, if they didnt removed analog TV-out in their new designs, it can be a good feature against competing products.

littlelion 27-08-2012 08:36 AM

Okay guys, let's kick off the week with an announcement. The winner of this edition of You Say, I Give (ySiG) is none other than Reagan Miranda a.k.a reagan0524, a student from Jose Rizal University!


Congratulations reagan0524! Please wait for our instructions on how to claim your Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 4.2. :s12:

reagan0524 27-08-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlelion (Post 2811)
Okay guys, let's kick off the week with an announcement. The winner of this edition of You Say, I Give (ySiG) is none other than Reagan Miranda a.k.a reagan0524, a student from Jose Rizal University!


Congratulations reagan0524! Please wait for our instructions on how to claim your Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 4.2. :s12:

Thank you hardwarezone for this wonderful gift!!! :s12:

littlelion 31-08-2012 04:42 PM

ySiG Student Edition Winner
 

And here is the winner claiming his prize. Once again, congratulations Reagan! :s12:

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlelion (Post 2811)
Okay guys, let's kick off the week with an announcement. The winner of this edition of You Say, I Give (ySiG) is none other than Reagan Miranda a.k.a reagan0524, a student from Jose Rizal University!


Congratulations reagan0524! Please wait for our instructions on how to claim your Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 4.2. :s12:


reagan0524 31-08-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlelion (Post 2882)

And here is the winner claiming his prize. Once again, congratulations Reagan! :s12:

Hardwarezone Philippines Thank you so much...

I am currently exploring it and I am indeed very happy with it. :)


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.