www.hardwarezone.com.ph


www.hardwarezone.com.ph (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.ph/index.php)
-   Promotions, Activities & Giveaways (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.ph/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Know That Torque? Own A Torque! (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.ph/showthread.php?t=333)

littlelion 07-08-2012 09:55 AM

Know That Torque? Own A Torque!
 

Know That Torque? Own A Torque! is a new contest that gives you a chance to own a new mobile phone or an Android tablet from Torque. Joining is simple. Regularly visit the official contest’s thread on HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums and look for the photo of the day. The photo features a Torque mobile phone or a tablet which participants should identify by choosing among a list of possible answers that are presented in a multiple choice format. If you are not sure which one is the correct answer, just visit www.lovekotorque.com and learn more about Torque’s entire array of mobile devices. Selecting the right answer bestows participants a raffle entry. From August 7 to September 1, we’ll be giving away exciting Torque products to our weekly winners! Join and stand a chance to own a Torque! :s12:

1. ‘Know That Torque? Own A Torque!’ is open to Filipino citizens who are currently residing in the Philippines and are of legal age.

2. Before a participant can join ‘Know That Torque? Own A Torque’, he or she must join HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums.

3. Every day, the Forum administrator will post a photo of a Torque mobile phone or a tablet. Participants must identify the photo by choosing the right answer.

4. Participants who will be able to complete the daily trivia questions will get a chance to be included in the raffle.

5. The correct answer will be posted on the contest’s official thread for public’s awareness.

6. The contest will run in four weeks. Each week, we’ll raffle off one Torque mobile phone or tablet.

7. HardwareZone Philippines will announce the winners on HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums and social networking channels.

8. The winners must not be related to HardwareZone Philippines or Torque in any way.

9. Being an online contest that is hosted by HardwareZone.com.ph, ‘Know That Torque? Own A Torque!’ is subject to SPH’s terms and conditions pertaining to contests and lucky draws that are precisely and comprehensively stated here.

10. The contest will run from August 7 to September 1, 2012.

littlelion 07-08-2012 10:16 AM

Torque Photo of the Day #1
 

marge88 07-08-2012 11:38 AM

The Torque of the day #1 is Torque DX75 3G + WIFI

littlelion 07-08-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marge88 (Post 2523)
The Torque of the day #1 is Torque DX75 3G + WIFI

Thanks for the post! To submit an entry, Just select an answer on top of the thread.


ronjames 07-08-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlelion (Post 2521)

Know That Torque? Own A Torque! is a new contest that gives you a chance to own a new mobile phone or an Android tablet from Torque. Joining is simple. Regularly visit the official contest’s thread on HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums and look for the photo of the day. The photo features a Torque mobile phone or a tablet which participants should identify by choosing among a list of possible answers that are presented in a multiple choice format. If you are not sure which one is the correct answer, just visit www.lovekotorque.com and learn more about Torque’s entire array of mobile devices. Selecting the right answer bestows participants a raffle entry. From August 7 to September 1, we’ll be giving away exciting Torque products to our weekly winners! Join and stand a chance to own a Torque! :s12:

1. ‘Know That Torque? Own A Torque!’ is open to Filipino citizens who are currently residing in the Philippines and are of legal age.

2. Before a participant can join ‘Know That Torque? Own A Torque’, he or she must join HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums.

3. Every day, the Forum administrator will post a photo of a Torque mobile phone or a tablet. Participants must identify the photo by choosing the right answer.

4. Participants who will be able to complete the daily trivia questions will get a chance to be included in the raffle.

5. The correct answer will be posted on the contest’s official thread for public’s awareness.

6. The contest will run in four weeks. Each week, we’ll raffle off one Torque mobile phone or tablet.

7. HardwareZone Philippines will announce the winners on HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums and social networking channels.

8. The winners must not be related to HardwareZone Philippines or Torque in any way.

9. Being an online contest that is hosted by HardwareZone.com.ph, ‘Know That Torque? Own A Torque!’ is subject to SPH’s terms and conditions pertaining to contests and lucky draws that are precisely and comprehensively stated here.

10. The contest will run from August 7 to September 1, 2012.

This is awesome! :s12:

aljunofficial@yahoo.com 07-08-2012 12:27 PM

The Torque of the day#1 is Torque DX75 3G + WIFI

darkside24 07-08-2012 10:42 PM

:s12: Tor :s12: que :s12:

littlelion 08-08-2012 05:41 PM

Torque Photo of the Day #1
 
The Torque Photo of the Day #1 is the Torque DX75 3G+WIFI.

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlelion (Post 2522)


littlelion 08-08-2012 05:42 PM

Torque Photo of the Day #2
 

aljunofficial@yahoo.com 08-08-2012 05:58 PM

yehey First VOTE :)):s12:

ferta_32 08-08-2012 06:03 PM

day 2
 
voted for day 2 :)

slither1004 08-08-2012 06:10 PM

First time here! Voted for day 2!

jema1713 08-08-2012 06:17 PM

voted for day 2
 
voted for day 2

dugssy_17 08-08-2012 06:35 PM

hope to win

graceebongolan 08-08-2012 06:41 PM

Voted for Day 2 ;) Cross fingers! =:p

gina_mel10 08-08-2012 06:45 PM

Date 2: voted

mel_gina10 08-08-2012 06:54 PM

voted for day 2. hope to win

monskilyf 08-08-2012 07:04 PM

voted Day2 :)

reggaegee01 08-08-2012 07:36 PM

Voted for day 2! :s12:

Kinnison 08-08-2012 08:16 PM

Voted! Hope to win!

jovil21 08-08-2012 11:15 PM

Voted also for Day 2!

darkside24 08-08-2012 11:50 PM

Voted! :look: Keep safe everyone!

marian21 09-08-2012 12:17 PM

Done voted!:)

mrbutch 09-08-2012 12:25 PM

Vote done =)

marge88 09-08-2012 03:41 PM

day 2 done voting:s22:

brahn888 09-08-2012 05:49 PM

I know that Torque it's a D2

yomi41 09-08-2012 06:31 PM

next when?

littlelion 09-08-2012 10:49 PM

Torque Photo of the Day #2
 
The Torque Photo of the Day #2 is the Torque D2. Did you get it right? :s12:

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlelion (Post 2537)


littlelion 09-08-2012 10:58 PM

Torque Photo of the Day #3
 

CyberLhon 09-08-2012 11:11 PM

Done voted :)

marian21 10-08-2012 10:19 AM

Done voted! It looks like nokia C3!

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlelion (Post 2560)


graceebongolan 10-08-2012 10:20 AM

voted for Day 3 :s12:

aljunofficial@yahoo.com 10-08-2012 12:12 PM

Done
 
Done to Vote Day 3 :))

reggaegee01 10-08-2012 01:46 PM

Voted for day 3! :s12:

ferta_32 10-08-2012 03:49 PM

day 3
 
voted for Day 3

littlelion 10-08-2012 10:33 PM

Torque Photo of the Day #3
 
The Torque Photo of the Day #3 is actually the Torque DQ600 TV! :s12:

Quote:

Originally Posted by marian21 (Post 2565)
Done voted! It looks like nokia C3!


littlelion 10-08-2012 10:41 PM

Torque Photo of the Day #4
 

monskilyf 11-08-2012 08:43 AM

yes! done day 1-4 :)

reggaegee01 11-08-2012 09:15 AM

Voted for day 4! :s12:

leyo2809 11-08-2012 01:42 PM

vote already

aljunofficial@yahoo.com 11-08-2012 01:45 PM

DONE
 
:)) VOTED already 4th Day :))

ferta_32 11-08-2012 03:09 PM

day 4
 
done for day 4

marian21 12-08-2012 06:19 AM

I haven't vote for day #4! :(

littlelion 12-08-2012 11:52 PM

Torque Photo of the Day #4
 
The Torque Photo of the Day #4 is the Torque D90.

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlelion (Post 2579)


littlelion 13-08-2012 08:00 AM

Torque Photo of the Day #5
 
Here is the first Photo of the Day for Week 2. Good luck! :s12:


aljunofficial@yahoo.com 13-08-2012 11:51 AM

DONE
 
DONE TO VOTE day 5 :))

marge88 13-08-2012 12:21 PM

done voting

pards52 13-08-2012 04:04 PM

Oh yeh! this is DQ 70 for the Day 5

monskilyf 13-08-2012 11:45 PM

done voting day# 5.

littlelion 14-08-2012 01:01 AM

Torque Photo of the Day #5
 
The Torque Photo of the Day #5 is the Torque DQ70.

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlelion (Post 2592)
Here is the first Photo of the Day for Week 2. Good luck! :s12:




All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.