www.hardwarezone.com.ph


www.hardwarezone.com.ph (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.ph/index.php)
-   Promotions, Activities & Giveaways (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.ph/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   A Meme For A Mean Motherboard - Join and Get a Chance to Win a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP4 TH! (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.ph/showthread.php?t=396)

babamax 10-10-2012 07:31 PM

This is my entry. ;)

http://imageshack.us/a/img547/8770/43070108.jpg

mastersoya 10-10-2012 09:39 PM

My Entry!!
 
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

"sorry i still don't know how to put image in the trend so i just show the link " :'(

neesnu 11-10-2012 12:18 AM

My last minute entry
 
Hope you like it guys. :D thanks!

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...testNeesnu.jpg

Larger Resolution : http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...testNeesnu.jpg


Thank you HardwareZonePH..

hope you can upload it to Facebook.. so maybe I can promote it even for the last minute.. lol. :s13:

Thanks guys!

mrlaln 11-10-2012 07:33 PM

my meme entry!
 
:s13:

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...psbddfcc60.jpg

thanks for the opportunity HardwareZone and Gigabyte.

jolli01 12-10-2012 05:49 PM

Here's my entry
 
My entry

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-U...k/Meme.jpg.bmp

littlelion 13-10-2012 12:11 AM

We thank you for sending us your entries! Give us some time to evaluate them and we'll announce the winner. :)

moabiouz 14-10-2012 11:52 AM

Exciting contest. Fingers-crossed on this one ;)
Good luck to all!

neesnu 14-10-2012 12:18 PM

Goodluck everyone.. and Thank you HardwareZonePH for the chance :)

organoid 15-10-2012 05:35 PM

There is no winner yet for this contest?

thanks...

littlelion 15-10-2012 05:42 PM

Thanks for the notice. The winner will be announced sometime this week. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by organoid (Post 3330)
There is no winner yet for this contest?

thanks...


littlelion 17-10-2012 05:56 PM

Contest Winner
 
We have finally chosen the winner of A Meme For A Mean Motherboard contest. He is no other than Keith John Mendoza a.k.a. mynameiskeeet. His prize is a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP4 TH motherboard. Congratulations! :s12:


Once again, we thank everyone who have joined the contest and submitted their entries. You too can win prizes by joining our current promotion. You can check it out here: http://gohwz.ws/RqNzqk

organoid 17-10-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

7. HardwareZone Philippines will be the judging panel to select the winner. The criteria are:

• Creativity – 30%
• Wittiness – 25%
• Uniqueness – 25%
• Popularity – 20%
Does HardwareZonePH base their judging on the criteria? Or they're just choosing which they like most.
Is the declared winner gets all the criteria? Am I seeing this right? :s11:

mynameiskeeet 17-10-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlelion (Post 3346)
We have finally chosen the winner of A Meme For A Mean Motherboard contest. He is no other than Keith John Mendoza a.k.a. mynameiskeeet. His prize is a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP4 TH motherboard. Congratulations! :s12:


Once again, we thank everyone who have joined the contest and submitted their entries. You too can win prizes by joining our current promotion. You can check it out here: http://gohwz.ws/RqNzqk

Thank you so much hardwarezonePH! naiiyak na ko :)) di ako makapaniwala na mapapanalunan ko ang board na to. Nagpaid off ang pagna-9gag ko. wahahhaha. Thank you :))

tnecniv102 17-10-2012 10:15 PM

congrats to the winner... enjoy your brand new board... :D

organoid 19-10-2012 06:39 AM

Quote:

5. The meme should be intended to promote Gigabyte and Gigabyte products.
And another thing that disappoint me and the participants as well is that the "declared winner" did not promote the GIGABYTE product well enough. How can someone or anyone know if that meme is intend to promote GIGABYTE product by just simply looking at it? If I'm not familiar with Gigabyte and i saw that meme, will I know that its from GIGABYTE? :s11:

Thanks and More Power!

monyang 19-10-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

And another thing that disappoint me and the participants as well is that the "declared winner" did not promote the GIGABYTE product well enough. How can someone or anyone know if that meme is intend to promote GIGABYTE product by just simply looking at it? If I'm not familiar with Gigabyte and i saw that meme, will I know that its from GIGABYTE?


Yeah he's right. How we'll know if that meme is promoting Gigabyte motherboard which is indicated in your mechanics. If I'm not mistaken we are intend to promote Gigabyte and Gigabyte product right? HardwarezonePH can you tell me where did you base your evaluation on choosing which will be your contest winner? I'm very disappointed with the result upon looking at it, is that from Gigabyte? Who would know? Even an elementary student can do that.
This is not fair for those who make an effort on creating memes that promotes the said product. HardwarezonePH is that how you evaluate? :(

littlelion 19-10-2012 05:26 PM

@monyang and @organoid

Contests such as this are subjective in nature. Our perception is different from yours and your opinions are respected. The winning entry clearly promotes a Gigabyte product, which is the Z77X-UP4 TH, and it meets all the criteria.

Our collective decision is final and it is not designed to make everyone happy.

organoid 19-10-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:


The winning entry clearly promotes a Gigabyte product, which is the Z77X-UP4 TH, and it meets all the criteria.

Clearly promotes a Gigabyte product? In what way? As far as I know promoting is like advertising, you advertise the product and tell what is the product all about.
Like i told earlier, If I'm not familiar with Gigabyte and upon looking on the "winning entry" how will I know if that is from Gigabyte? What is it promoting?
It meets all the criteria? How come?

Is that creative? I dont think so, many other entries is more creative than that.
Is it unique? maybe but others are more unique than that right?
Is it witty? maybe but others are more funnier than that right?
Is it popular? maybe, but other entry is more popular base on the fb likes right?

Your right we do have different perceptions, but this contest has its mechanics that needs to be follow 100%. And this contest needs to base their judging on the criteria respectfully.

I'm just disappointed that Hardwarezone PH is not making the right evaluation on their participants.

jhepoyskee 21-10-2012 07:18 PM

No offense meant but it's not your call, I can't see your join date but as you can see I have joined a lot of contests from hwZ and though I felt that I could have won, I have to respect the panel's decision.

Also joining the contest or any contest there is only one winner. You just have to move on and take everything you can learn from the failure so that you can apply it the next time you join any contest.

organoid 21-10-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhepoyskee (Post 3380)
No offense meant but it's not your call, I can't see your join date but as you can see I have joined a lot of contests from hwZ and though I felt that I could have won, I have to respect the panel's decision.

Also joining the contest or any contest there is only one winner. You just have to move on and take everything you can learn from the failure so that you can apply it the next time you join any contest.


I've seen a lot of contest like this and they've chosen which is the BEST in all aspect. And if someone did not follow the mechanics, of course it will be forfeited. But here in HwZPH I'm disappointed with how they evaluate and how they handle their contest. I think they didn't follow their own criteria for judging. Will you choose a crappy,slow speed, low storage memory flash drive over a durable, high speed high memory storage flash drive? I mean, why would they chose an effortlessly created meme? There are many other participants who make an effort on being creative and full of thoughts. But Why?

Yeah I know there could only be one. But the one they chose is? You decide. This is not a failure. This is Bad luck.

littlelion 29-10-2012 02:09 PM

Contest Winner
 
Keith John Mendoza a.k.a. mynameiskeeet has finally received his prize, a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP4 TH motherboard, for winning in A Meme For A Mean Motherboard contest. Once again, congratulations! :s12:



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.