View Single Post
Old 20-10-2012, 12:25 PM   #8
Resly_Morgado

Certainly, Apple’s latest version of the iPad is one of the most popular tablets in the market today. Featuring better specifications than its predecessors, the new iPad comes with a powerful Apple A5X dual-core processor, brilliant 9.7-inch LED-backlit IPS Retina Display, and a snappy 5-megapixel camera. The tablet delivers an exciting experience with its fast and feature-packed user interface, thanks to Apple iOS 5.1. With the new iPad’s wireless capabilities, users can go online and stay connected with their social networks while on the go.

Carrying a starting price of PhP 18,990, the Apple iPad is a premium item that requires care and proper handling from its users. If you are a proud owner of an iPad, how do you take care of it? Show and tell us by means of a photo with a caption and be one of the two lucky winners in the I Love My iPad Photo+Caption contest! The prizes to be given away are:

• First Prize: Targus 360 Degrees Rotating Case for iPad and Targus CleanVu Cleaning Pads for iPad

• Second Prize: Targus Back-up Battery for iPad

Mechanics

1. The I Love My iPad Photo+Caption contest is open to Filipino citizens who are currently residing in the Philippines and are of legal age.

2. Before a participant can join the contest, he or she must become a member of HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums section.

3. The participant must like HardwareZone Philippines on Facebook (www.facebook.com/HardwareZonePH).

4. The participant must post his/her entry on the contest’s official thread.

5. The photo and caption must emphasize on how the contestant takes care of his/her iPad.

6. Each participant is limited to submitting one entry.

7. HardwareZone Philippines will be the judging panel to select the winner.

The criteria are:

• Creativity – 30%
• Wittiness – 25%
• Uniqueness – 25%
• Popularity – 20%

8. HardwareZone Philippines will announce the winners on HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums and social networking channels.

9. The winner must not be related to HardwareZone Philippines and the contest’s sponsor in any way.

10. Being an online contest that is hosted by HardwareZone.com.ph, the I Love My iPad Photo+Caption contest is subject to SPH’s terms and conditions pertaining to contests and lucky draws that are precisely and comprehensively stated here: http://sph.com.sg/legal/online_contest.html

11. The contest will run from October 15 to November 9, 2012.
Resly_Morgado is offline   Reply With Quote