View Single Post
Old 21-06-2014, 02:43 AM   #3
ruemerhasit

WD Black2 Dual Drive User Trials: Experience the Power of Two!

1. Why do you want to join the WD Black2 User Trials?

Why would I want to join the trials? One word: awesomeness. Ever since I saw the drive announced on an international forum, I wondered how would it perform in real-world usage. And how much difference would it make, comparing it to various storage solutions that I have seen, tried and used. Such as comparing the performance if it would be put in place of the hard drive of my laptop. It would also be a great increase in knowledge base, especially since I make recommendations to people, either personal, or on forums, on various aspects in computing. It would be a rare experience having to see the marriage of a speedy Solid State Drive and a spacious Mechanical Hard Drive right into a single drive.

2. What are the games that you play?

I play games which catch my interest, and which is capable of running on my hardware. More of my interest is in FPS and Driving Games. I play Call of Duty titles (CoD, United Offence, Modern Warfare, Modern Warefare 3), Need For Speed (Most Wanted, MW 2012, Carbon, Rivals), Fallout: New Vegas, and games which are available to be played, as long as they can run on the hardware.
ruemerhasit is offline   Reply With Quote