View Single Post
Old 27-06-2014, 10:52 AM   #20
timlyco

Smile WD Black2 User Trials: Experience the Power of Two!

Why do you want to join the WD Black2 User Trials?

I want to know just how fast a dual drive will be. I've been a fan of WD for a long time. I'm using their WD Black hard disk drive (1TB) and another External WD Hard Disk Drive (1TB, the one with an external plug). It's been with me for the longest time and there has not been an issue with these products. I know of the rise of the SSD's and the incredible increase in speed it can do for your computer setup, but with the prices, I just could not get myself to purchase any because I just don't want to settle for a low capacity SSD. Joining the user Trials will let me experience this beast of a Hard Drive that combines the speeds of SSD with the storage space of conventional Hard disk drives. I've wanted to get a new storage device for some time now and was thinking of saving up for a 512GB or 1TB SSD. If I join the WD Black2 User Trials, this maybe the HDD my rig needs.

What are the games that you play?

I've been gaming since I was a kid. Games are what I look forward to. I believed games were what defined me as a person. Though I am not working in the gaming field, gaming influenced me to enter the creative design career.

I've played the original Doom and Duke Nukem games, The original Starcraft and Warcraft Games, Diablo I & II, C&C Red Alert Series, Command & Conquer Series, the whole Assassin's Creed Series, Hitman Series, Tomb Raider Series, Rainbow 6 Series, Need for Speed Series and many more.

The more recent games I've played are Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Diablo III, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Series, Metro Last Light, Crysis Series, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Borderlands, The Witcher I & II, Mass Effect series, Sleeping Dogs, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Full Burst, Simcity, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Dark Souls, Payday 2, Call of Duty Phantoms, Dota 2, Company of Heroes, Starcraft II, Deus Ex, Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider, Need for Speed Rivals and a lot more. haha

I'm also looking forward for these PC games:
Dragon Age Inquisition, Witcher 3, The Division, Rainbow 6 Siege, GTA V.

Additional Info: My Rig
Intel i7 3770 Processor (cooled by CM Seidon 120M)
ASUS ROG Maximus V Gene
GSKill Ripjaws 2 x 8gb RAM (total of 16gb)
Asus Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Video Card
WD Black (1tb HDD, then add WD Black2 haha )
HP W2207H Monitor

Last edited by timlyco; 27-06-2014 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: Error in submission, got logged out and the content had a duplicate copy at the bottom.
timlyco is offline   Reply With Quote