View Single Post
Old 27-06-2014, 04:33 PM   #21
JEvidente

WD Black2 User Trials: Experience the Power of Two!

Why do you want to join the WD Black2 User Trials?

There was a reason I bought a WD Black 1Tb HDD 3 years ago. I wanted a storage solution that was not only very good and reliable but was built and designed more for gaming and other purposes that other HDDs can't provide effectively. As one of the game review contributors for Gaming Tribe, a global social media community "tweaked, modded, and over-clocked" exclusively for gamers and pc enthusiasts worldwide, a WD Black HDD was the only choice and a necessity for me. I continue to play games and submit reviews for 3 years now and my WD Black never ever failed me. When I heard of the new WD Black2, a dual drive storage solution with the "Black" on it and with an SSD, IS a no-brainer for me. It is high time for me to level up from my original WD Black and experience the benefits that the new WD Black2 especially its SSD can offer and provide. I want to try out that ultimate gaming experience, to have a faster, better and smoother gaming performance as I play and do my reviews.

What are the games that you play?

I play a lot of games from Indie to mainstream games like Crysis, Dead Space, StarCraft Series, Diablo Series, WarCraft series, Medal of Honor, Castlevania: Lord of Shadows and so on. I play RTS, RPG, and FPS games generally but I am currently playing South Park: The Stick of Truth, BF3, BF4, Sniper Elite V2 and Watch Dogs. I just submitted a game review for both Sniper Elite V2 and Watch Dogs and waiting for my next game to review at the moment.
JEvidente is offline   Reply With Quote