View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:06 PM   #24
ferdinand_dti

Things that I will do to go the extra mile to win a Seagate GoFlex Satellite 500GB Wi-Fi-enabled portable

1. Since GoFlex can take more than 300 HD movies, I’ll stretch my 300 peso 2 day budget for lunch to last for at least 3 days. Speaking of lunch, I can also go the extra mile by eating 1 more extra rice in my favorite ilongo fast food restaurant (I can only eat 3 extras max) ;

2. I’ll try not to fall asleep in the office after 5 hours of non-stop working (and checking on my Facebook account). Nakakahiya naman sa GoFlex with up to 7 hours battery life ;

3. In the spirit of GoFlex’s capability to stream media over Wi-Fi to 8 devices at the same time, I will make 8 of my Wi-Fi hungry neighbors very happy by sharing to them the “top-secret” password of another neighbor’s internet connection ; and

4. Lastly, if GoFlex can allow me to automatically sync media and documents from my PC, I’ll PUNISH myself by allowing myself to be finally in sync with my monster mom-in-law whom I never visited since I married her daughter 18 years ago

Last edited by ferdinand_dti; 13-06-2012 at 07:17 AM.. Reason: replace some photos
ferdinand_dti is offline   Reply With Quote