View Single Post
Old 23-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #14
Resly_Morgado

How to Take Care of my Used iPad

after I have purchased my "new" used iPad, it's time to give it a proper cleaning. If i give care and maintenance to my iPad it will definitely give it a longer lifespan. Protecting my iPad from dirt and dust goes a long way in preventing long-term damage. Avoiding water, excessive heat and cold are also essential to the life of my iPad. By taking necessary precautions with my device, i can significantly extend the lifespan after i using my iPad.
Here are some things I do to care after i using my iPad .
Purchase a screen protector for my used Pad. Many such protectors are available through Apple and other online websites. Make me sure the screen protector protects against dirt, dust and especially scratches. My iPad screen protector is definitely a great idea and a worthwhile investment in addition to my case. I can protect its LCD screen from dust and scratches. Each screen protector is specially designed to fit the Apple iPad, so i don't worry about cutting it like my doing some high school project.
Of course, keeping my used iPad clean is key and yet few new users realize that using the "wrong" cleaning materials can cause more harm to it than good. An excellent tool to use is micro fiber cloths (so it won't scratch the screen), wiping it regularly will help my gadget stay in impeccable condition. Though my iPad was designed to lessen the finger prints on its screen, helping it sure won't hurt. Make me sure to unplug all cords from the iPad. I don't want to create electricity during cleaning. Manually turn off my iPad, then wipe down the screen with the soft cloth. A few simple wipes i should be enough. I Donít use window cleaners, household cleaners, aerosol sprays, solvents, alcohol, ammonia, or abrasives to clean my iPad. iPad has an oleophobic coating on the screen.

My Quick Tips That Apple Recommends:

I use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, and similar items may cause damage to the item.
I Disconnect my Apple product from any external power sources.
I Disconnect any external devices and other cabling from the product.
I Keep liquids away from the product.
I Donít get moisture into any openings, and I don't use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives.
I Do not spray cleaners directly onto the item.
And I always remember to hold the iPad properly to reduce the risk of dropping or scratching it. Be careful when I using the iPad in public to avoid getting bumped. These are just some simple tips.
Resly_Morgado is offline   Reply With Quote